THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bobby we're doing the same thing. I have about 4 entries filled out just hoping that I land a free entry into at least one of them. After Winterfest there are all in the mail.

I'm sure organizers would refund your check if you got the free entry. There are a couple I don't want to fill up early before I get to enter and I'm a little worried since I'm low on funds!

Tom, no People's Choice Pork (shoulder) this year? :cry:

If I'm reading the site right, Saturday will just be the main four categories and Friday evening will have a People's Choice Pork Loin entry. Is that correct?

We're working in KC all week and catching the contest on the way home.
Let us know what we can bring.

Sad change of events as well, my wife is coming ... no Hookers. :sad:

The Pickled Pig will be there I think...at least they cashed my check. .

Worth Smokin' BBQ will be there early on friday. Look forward to meeting you Paul. Kyle I am in for Potluck we were next to you at NKC. Can we bring something to help?

We're bringing a bottle for the Saturday morning shot. Not sure where they will be hosted, depends who's there.

So, who's going to this thing??? I've got to get my potluck list going.....:rolleyes:
I will be there judging, but I would be happy to come Friday night and join in the potluck too! PM me and let me know what category (side,veg,dessert,etc.) you still need and I will bring something.

grass - nice thick, flat as you'll ever find grass surface - with lots of sidewalks - think of a huge campus quad minus so many flower beds they get in the way.

web_bbq_pic-421x170.jpg

Sorry, can't answer the dog question

Back