Anyone heard about The Weber 22.5" Compact Kettle

It looks tiny in the add. A grill for little people.

Yeah. At 6'3", I think I'd have to bend down to turn the steaks. It sure LOOKS smaller overall, not just the kettle part. Are Aussies shorter than the rest of the world or somethin? :mrgreen::biggrin:

I love the marketing:
"The LOW gas setting provides the temperatures produced by charcoal after one hour of cooking. Used in this way, the flavour of a roast cooked using the gas kit is virtually indistinguishable from a roast cooked using charcoal."

Do you think they get the lighter fluid taste also??!!

Here, a picture so you can see how big it actually is.

webers1.jpg

With not as sturdy I meant that I think they used a slightly thinner steel. I don't have it around anymore so I can't measure it for you.

Weber..Customer loyalty only exceded by Harley Davidson

Weber has a hard core customer base I can only compare to Harley Davidson, except Harley Davidson has several million customers whom have never owned a bike. I wonder how many people would wear a Weber T-shirt but don't own a Weber? Love my Weber, But I still ride a CharBroil every now and then...

Nice, just the picture Weber should have on their page. And all in the same color. Noskos, which one is your favorite?

My favorites are the OTG and the WSM, both are great in what they are made for.

I got the compact and the OTS from a BBQ webshop to write a little report on the weber series about the differences between the Compact, OTS and OTG models. I could do whatever I want with them afterwards. So the Compact went to a friend and the OTS went to my brother :-D

Back