Anyone ever heard of, or tried this mayo?

Itsdone

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
bob
It was $6ish, had to buy. Worst case, we have plenty of summer picnics coming up, and my "salads" are not picky when it comes to mayo brand ( well, as long as its not "dressing" (aka miracle whip)

20240425-200533.jpg

Never heard of it. My mayo of choice is Blueplate.
I heard of it, but its not available in my area.
Dukes here.
I don't care for Dukes, prefer Helmans.
Duke's and Kewpi here.
I have Kewpie ( japanese version from asian market) Its good, but I personally liked Heinz Mayo before they discontinued it. Sysco heavy mayo is really good but i have to buy it from a local diner that deals with sysco.

New Orleans....using Blue Plate here.

It's a shame it's not MADE here any longer....but the tradition still stands.

Never heard of "Dukes"....

I prefer to make my own whenever possible tho....I never use store bought for potato salad....

cayenne

New Orleans....using Blue Plate here.

It's a shame it's not MADE here any longer....but the tradition still stands.

Never heard of "Dukes"....

I prefer to make my own whenever possible tho....I never use store bought for potato salad....

cayenne
Dukes

Like Blue Plate it's under new ownership these days
Sure wish more of the Dukes and Sauer product line was locally available to me. I just found out Dukes now has mustard's, BBQ sauces, and more in their catalog now.

Sure do like the way Xenforo pads additional info to inserted links.(y)

I forgot to vote.
Dukes or Kewpie normally but I will happily eat most of the common brands and try the ones I don't know about.

So, am i the only person who can buy Mike's, or the only person willing to try it? I still have 2/3 jar of Hellmans, might be awhile till i open this jar.

It has a rather limited availability. Where it available it's very available but only there.

Until now I've never heard of it and certainly haven't seen it.

Back