Anyone been to Restaurant Depot Alexandria, VA

TXArmy

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Brandon
Thinking about signing up for KCBS membership to get RD access. Anyone ever been to the one in Alexandria,VA? If so, any issues getting in with KCBS pass?

I read that somewhere too but can’t find anything on their website that confirms it. Has anyone been without membership with success?

I'd give that specific location a quick call and see if they are letting people in right now. I've seen some news articles about RD in Ohio, but I'm not sure if it's a nation-wide thing or just certain stores doing it if it's necessary.

My buddy got his KCBS Membership specifically for RD access and he has never had a problem.

I've been to that one. It is smaller than the others I have been to. The one in Chantilly is better.

I went to my local one and asked at the front desk and he gave me a day pass. Have to try and find a way to get a membership.

I went to my local one and asked at the front desk and he gave me a day pass. Have to try and find a way to get a membership.

KCBS Membership costs $40 and it gets you a pass into RD whenever you want...though I believe it's only once per day.

https://www.kcbs.us/join_now.php

You can get in for free if you have an EIN and / or business license in restaurants, catering, etc..

Back