Anybody cookin' up anything special this weekend?

Trout man, Welcome.
60 pounds of brisket
That's quite the undertaking, being a brisket kind of a guy, I am impressed. Congrats on the young'un. Don't be shy, stop by cattle call and tell us a little about yourself. Glad to have you with us!

The 60 pounds wasn’t bad, the fighting and crying to get a some was the bad part. I cook it and they would not let me have any. Something about a mothers right. My grandchild will eating Q before he is 2 months old. His mom has been getting her share of it for the 20 years. My wife would not let me give her any until she was two.

parrothead said:
Farking yard of mulch delivered tommorrow mod
Just a yard? I have it delivered by the truck. Last year I had a total of 7, yes 7, 8 yard truckloads. Figure I'll only need half that this year.

I dont know measurements for POOPIE.

There was farking 4 yards in the driveway waiting for me this morning.

Man am I sore

Welcome Trout.

60lbs of brisket!!!!!!!!

Nice!!!!!!

welcome aboard trout, share some of the brisket secrets.

Well Brothers, the much anticipated (by me) chorizo experiment was a big ass flop. The chorizo I bought was in a plastic chub, no casing. I noticed it was quite soft when unwrapping so I shortened and fattened the roll abit and to no avail. It became water pan seasoning! Oh farking well you live and you learn. Put that spongy stuff on a piece of foil next time. The one quarter sized lump that clung to the grate was quite tasty. I will try again just with foil or the link type.
Stuffed poblano's with a mixture of one part each, diced fatty, cream cheese and diced cheese (half cheddar,half pepperjack). Can't remember who suggested the fatty and philly stuffing, but thanks to whoever did. These were very tasty. Turkey tit and Ham (sprayed and foiled @ 150) still cooking should be done in a couple more hours. Did a package of frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Cooked half burning pecan and half with sasafrass. Waiting for batch 2 to finish to compare.
Thanks again to the contributor of the Philly and fatty pepper stuffing. Hope everybody enjoyed their weekend as much as I did today.

Back