Any husband/wife or family teams?

Lol, I woulda been Cookin by myself from then on out also! Lol you screw up I. That one. On the flip side, she as your team mate shoulda come up with you and failed to do so.

jebeezus...after all that back and forth there was nothing said about his avatar? It takes me about 5 minutes to read his last 4 word post! Tell me again what he did to his wife at a comp? :shocked:

edit: sorry, went back and counted it was actually seven words...I think

Last edited:
Our team is just me and my wife. We always have some family around as our cheerleading squad, but for the competition, it is just the two of us. Slug Bug BBQ

Pfffft....

I can't seem to get my wife to come to a comp, at least not for the whole thing.
She's supportive of me, but with our 4 kids, there's lots to deal with outside of the competitions. I'd love it if the wife and kids came with (of course I say that without ever having them all there for the whole thing), but for now, I cook with my parter and sometimes his fiancé.

We're a family team. Its my dad, my brother and me, my daughter also helps us. It is a 3 generation team and I love it. We stated competing in 2009 and at our first comp we walked away with a 5th in ribs out of around 50 teams we were hooked from that point on

Attachments

• IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 20
Back