THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Back Maniac

is Blowin Smoke!
Thank you to those of you who participated in this. I really enjoy these Pimp My Grill videos. It's amazing the creativity people come up with.

This has more creative Weber tables, a 26 modded into a platinum table, lots of WSM mods, an height adjusted kettle made from home depot parts, and a funny bit by a friend of mine whose Kamado Joe hinge failed. Hope you guys enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/XE6Y4pydaa8

One more thing. While I really enjoy promoting other youtube channels (especially brand new ones like Ruben so no regrets here), I'd like having non-youtubers participate. If you've got something awesome you'd like me to share, please feel free to reach out. I gave a little mini-tutorial (-ish) at the end of this video. If you want to join in, feel free. If you'd rather not be on video, I'll happily accept pictures. lol.

Back