Announcing Naturiffic's Vendor Forum & Upcoming Release of our new Harvest brine

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
John
First off, thank you to the mods :mod: for allowing me to post this here.

Our little company started a little over a year ago is named Naturiffic.
You can read more about our company and it's mission here

On July 1st of this year, we launched our "Gourmet Cooking Salts" line of products and I decided at that time to support the BBQ Brethren by opening a Vendor Forum

On Sept. 1st (2 days from now) we are officially launching our Harvest Brine which is a dry brine that has been formulated to be used on Poultry & Pork to produce a high quality product without having to use wet brine methods or inject phosphates.

Sea salt is the active ingredient in our Harvest Brine and in tests it has shown to be very effective and will produce a similar, if not superior product to wet brines when used as directed.

Less than a week ago I released it exclusively to the vendor forum with little fanfare as a "soft opening"

The response has been tremendous! In that time we have already sold and shipped quite a few bags of our Harvest Brine and as we get closer to Turkey season i expect those numbers to climb dramatically.

Sept. 1 we will be releasing our Harvest brine to the world.
Knowing that there are lot of teams looking for that "edge", I wanted to make you aware of this new product (first of it's kind on the market that we are aware of).

Try this brine once and you will be using it again.

For anyone who tries it, I welocme your feedback, please post that feedback in our feedback thread on the Naturiffic Forum.

You can reach me personally through PMs on here, the Naturiffic Vendor Forum or via our website (link below in signature).

Thanks again.

John

(note to mods: All links above go to the vendor forum and are not outside links)

My cook partner really enjoyed talking with you yesterday. Cant wait to try this next week.

Shipment went out this am. Package should arrive by Friday.
I can't wait to hear what you folks think.

Thank you for the order!

:yo:

Back