American Royal Open Results

Any idea when the judging breakdown score sheets will be out? I'm not smart enough to break down the overall judge scores?

Congrats to Andy and Family. It was great being seated so close to you and see the expressions on your faces!

It was great to meet new brethren and see some I had not in awhile.

I had a blast!

Congrats to everyone else who competed.
Competing in back to back contest like so many did is an accomplishment in it's self.

Any idea when the judging breakdown score sheets will be out? I'm not smart enough to break down the overall judge scores?

I think we usually get them in the mail within a couple of weeks.

I figured out what I wanted to. Due to taste not being exactly twice of tenderness (it's .0002 more then double) it's possible to determine all the taste points from each judge. But not always possible to determine the app and tenderness scores (since tenderness is exactly double).

If anyone wants a spreadsheet with all the breakdown possibilties, PM me your email and I'll send it out this evening.

It's too large to fit in here - I already tried.

Congrats to all :-D! I had a great time visiting old friends & meeting new ones. It's always nice to put a face with the name :biggrin:.

We had a blast and considering it was our first ever KCBS event, I think we did pretty good with the exception of the undercooked chicken. Our best entry was our ribs which finished 58th. We will definitely do another one.

Andy, Kim congrats again, it was an amazing 4 days. I'm with Todd and Randy on this one you guys are the best and I'm proud to call you friends. To all the other brethren I met it's great to put faces to the names and I'm glad we met, I had a great time come back next year and we'll play it again. Congrats to everyone who competed, that's a feet in itself to just survive this show let alone make a good showing.

Well, I just got home about 4 hours ago. What a trip...

A huge congratulations to all the brethren I got to watch walk up to the stage. That was a helluva showing!! I had a fantastic trip and experience, and after I spend some time with my girls I'll post some thoughts. Great time!

It was almost overwhelming trying to keep up with all of the names of the brethren we met this past weekend. We had so many folks walk up to our area since we were flying the brethren banner. Congrats to all those folks who attended and especially those who got to take the walk. Thanks again for all of the advice on KCBS comps too. I am pretty sure we would have fallen flat on our face had we not gotten some of that advice.

It was almost overwhelming trying to keep up with all of the names of the brethren we met this past weekend. We had so many folks walk up to our area since we were flying the brethren banner. Congrats to all those folks who attended and especially those who got to take the walk. Thanks again for all of the advice on KCBS comps too. I am pretty sure we would have fallen flat on our face had we not gotten some of that advice.

Damn Tony... NOW I know who you are here! All weekend long, I never put two and two together. DUH! :roll: Nice to visit with you when we had a few moments! Hope you enjoyed a KCBS event!

Damn Tony... NOW I know who you are here! All weekend long, I never put two and two together. DUH! :roll: Nice to visit with you when we had a few moments! Hope you enjoyed a KCBS event!

Yup. Grilla Tony. Nice to meet ya Bro. :icon_cool

Back