THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#220 for the royal. It is our first time getting the invite to the royal so we are looking forward to meeting more cooks from around the country and world so stop by. Same goes for the Jack I don't know where you will find us parked but if your there stop in and say Hi

We will also be flying the Aussie flag from #736

Wombat, if you get stuck with anything, let us know as we have a lot of resources at the Royal & around KC with our suppliers and partners.

We will be making it happen to come and see all our BBQ brothers over the 5 days.

Rohan

We will also be flying the Aussie flag from #736

Wombat, if you get stuck with anything, let us know as we have a lot of resources at the Royal & around KC with our suppliers and partners.

We will be making it happen to come and see all our BBQ brothers over the 5 days.

Rohan

You bet Rohan. Its quite the Aussie invasion with Bush Kitchen and Bully BBQ joining the party. Are you cooking on Horizon offsets, the Gateway Drums or something exotic like the Deep South GF units? Spoilt for choice mate

Cant say too much about our setup but we will be using a few Gateway Drums and a couple of other smokers including a rotisserie smoker. We have been trying to get a Deep South GF cooker, won't know about that for a few more days yet.

We are a little spoilt for choice given a lot of our business suppliers and partners are located in KC, or nearby in Missouri & Oklahoma.

We will probably be cooking up some treats in the lead up days, you guys are really close, come over and have a feed & drink... If we run out of food we will redirect you to go and harass our good friends like David Bouska, Rub Bagby or Sterling Smith ;-)

You bet Rohan. Its quite the Aussie invasion with Bush Kitchen and Bully BBQ joining the party. Are you cooking on Horizon offsets, the Gateway Drums or something exotic like the Deep South GF units? Spoilt for choice mate
Guys stop by #506 if you get the chance. We should be there Thursday morning. Our neighbors are from England ( Bunch of Swines)

Long time lurker...

We are going to compete in the open for the first time (933) and are very excited.

I can vouch that the Oklahoma guys like David at Butchers and Travis at Clark Crew are all very approachable and awesome to talk to.

I'm just sad that Jesse with Movin' the Chains won't be there to share his Tennessee Fire.

Long time lurker...

We are going to compete in the open for the first time (933) and are very excited.

I can vouch that the Oklahoma guys like David at Butchers and Travis at Clark Crew are all very approachable and awesome to talk to.

I'm just sad that Jesse with Movin' the Chains won't be there to share his Tennessee Fire.

Me too! I am sure some others will have some to share

Back to defend our mediocrity in space 219; Brethren welcome, especially fine cigar smoking and Islay Malt drinking Brethren!

Back