Allow me to introduce myself new toy

El_coqui

Knows what a fatty is.
Here she is.....my brand new Gator Pit! She's a Backyard Classic Chef Lonestar Edition....it essentially had all the bells and whistles that Ritch offers....then I decided it needed to go on a trailer.....more options for cooking that way....I upgraded to a half inch firebox...2nd birdstack on the upright....brushed stainless steel front shelf.

The pit is 24x48 and the upright runs 24x24x36.

It's been close to 2 years since I placed the original order way back in 2015....I remember cause my daughter decided to make her arrival time this world way early about 2 weeks after I order this thing....she turns 2 in March lol No that's not the usual wait time for Ritch....it's about double what it usually is but I added wait time to myself by adding it to a trailer....had to wait for his top builder then cause he builds the trailers. Well worth the wait tho cause I've learned so much in the time since then.

There you go guys! Thanks KevinJ.....forgot I had a photo bucket account specifically for this site

Sweet looking PIT... Congratulations, not sure how you stayed sane after a two year wait.

I hear ya.....I was actually pretty chill waiting....I spent lots of time at the shop picking Ritch's brains on a great variety of things. He's a champion cook after all...the hardest part was everyone asking when I'd be getting my pit lol

Back