THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Acki

HELLO!
My real name is Axel and I live in germany!
Last weekend I was happy to be one of those guys who visited Don Marcos House to celebrate "Beef & Beer".
I met Herbert from NL and he told me that he knows my friend Don Marco from this forum... :thumb:
I'm 34 years old, I am grilling since nearly 10years and I live ~ in the middle of germany next to Dortmund.
I hope to get a lot of inspiration for new receipts in this forum and the most important for me is to met interesting and funny people to share my hobbie with and talk about it!:clap2:

If you wanna know more of my BBQ-Life , ASK!:-D

Greets, Acki

PS. I am married since 12 month, and my first son will be born in sept 2011 (in 5 weeks!!! :rolleyes:) & his name will be :tape:

Welcome, Axel, and congratulations on the new son-to-be. It will change your life for the better. I have two sons, and they are my reason for everything I do.

Welcome from Maryland. Dont worry there is a ton of inspiration here.

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your son.

Welcome, Axel. Congrats on your soon to be new baby. We just had our 4th child. We now have a 9 year old boy, 5 and 3 year old girls and now a 10 week old boy.

Being a dad is one of the greatest gifts I have ever been given. Take it slow and enjoy every part.

Welkom Acki!
Glad to have met you at Don Marco's place!
Have much Phun out here!

IMG_4114.JPG

Welcome from Memphis, TN, USA, and trust me you will meet lots of funny folks here :crazy: and get lots of great ideas!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell. Congrats on your newborn! You could name him Weber:wink:

Welcome from SoCal! Congrats on the baby - I have 2 sons (8 & 10) - you're gonna love it! So you've already met Herbert - awesome! He's a great cook for sure. :thumb: Enjoy the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back