THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe it's so the chicken doesn't stick to the cupcake pans.:biggrin:

That's a lot closer to the truth than you might think.
Lots of teams cook their chicken in pans w/butter (or margarine). Apparently Myron uses muffin pans and on next week's show he's taking issue with other teams "stealing" his secret.

Everybody knows there aren't any "secrets" in BBQ. There are simply techniques that you don't know that others already know (say that fast 3 times).

Also, the sauce for my ribs comes out of a ketchup bottle (OMG! gasp).

Its time to tell the truth!
Just like George Washington, I cannot tell a lie.
The blue bottles in Johnny's ice chest when I did his meat inspection, was actually blue bottles with frozen water to keep his ice frozen. We just thought it would be fun to play with the audience by asking Johnny what he did with those blue bottles. That is why he answered:
Merl, if I told you I would have to shoot you.

Now you know. Its just blue ice.

Or at least that is what Johnny told me.
Merl

The blue bottles in Johnny's ice chest when I did his meat inspection, was actually blue bottles with frozen water to keep his ice frozen. We just thought it would be fun to play with the audience by asking Johnny what he did with those blue bottles. That is why he answered:

Merl

Now that is some funny chit right there!:lol:

Merl
As in Airplane 'Blue Ice':eek::eek::eek::eek:

Merl

I sorta believe that. I also sorta believe Myron when he started his smoker with a half gallon of lighter fluid.

FWIW...when we go camping I do make my own ice chunks. Big blocks of ice stay frozen longer and are easy to make (we usually just freeze water bottles which also serve as ice-cold drinking water).

Parkay Liquid Bondo

Does your rib meat fall from the bone?
It's easy to keep your meat in tone.
Grab the blue bottle and give it a squeeze,
In just two minutes, you'll be at ease!

Parkay Liquid Bondo...
(aka Burma Shave)

Back