THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well I had this one wrong. I had you pictured standing on red dirt slapping orange flames with a wet gunny sack. Should've known you were giving the fishes bruised lips.

I love little steel cookers. Very nice looks fantastic!!!

Well I had this one wrong. I had you pictured standing on red dirt slapping orange flames with a wet gunny sack. Should've known you were giving the fishes bruised lips.

I love little steel cookers. Very nice looks fantastic!!!

lol You described it well Adams. I've slapped many orange flames with a wet gunny sack. It's not a pleasant job!
This was a much needed week off. :wink:
Thanks Adams! :-D

Looks fantastic as usual Jeanie !!!

To bad on the fishing, I guess that's why it's called fishing not catching.

Looks fantastic as usual Jeanie !!!

To bad on the fishing, I guess that's why it's called fishing not catching.

lol That's right! Maybe I'll catch some next time. :becky:
Thanks Jeremy! :hug:

Oh yeah it all looks great. I love some sautéed mushrooms with my steak every time.

Glad to hear I'm not the only mushroom lover. Thanks Cheez!! :becky:

Sorry about the crappy weather and fishing conditions, but sometimes you just need to get away. I'm glad you did.
Food looks excellent as always Jeanie.

Sorry about the crappy weather and fishing conditions, but sometimes you just need to get away. I'm glad you did.
Food looks excellent as always Jeanie.

Thank you Sam! :hug: It was nice just being away for a few days. Hope you get to go fishin' soon too. :-D

Back