A Special Request/ Saying No Not An Option

Ray I just pulled up your site so I could show the wife a larger picture of you. Now she isn't in to BBQ like I am but she said just from looking at the pic. That looks like a really nice man! Trust me brother coming from my wife that is huge compliment.:thumb: It's taken a while but with the help of this site and folks like you, I think she is about ready to turn to the low and slow side and start enjoying the sweet blue like I do.:cool:.

OK I have a plan. I will bring it to Pensacola next week. Then Ford from Great Lakes BBQ will carry it to Mobile the next weekend where he will hand it off to my friend Mikey who will bring it home to Tuscaloosa. I'll connect you two as we get closer so the two of you can get together but it's a done deal Bobby. You'll be smoking pretty soon!

Ray I just don't know what to say to you that will show how much this means to me. I will forever be grateful for your kindness and good will. If your ever in my area and need help with anything, I will be there. On that Sir you have my word!

My wife wants to say something'

Mr. Lampe

Thank You so much for doing this for my husband. He's wanted a smoker for a while but hasn't been able to get one due to financial difficulties. He is a wonderful man so may God Bless You for this gift. I want to thank everyone on the BBQ Brethren for the prayers for my sister.

Will you all please continue to pray for her because she needs it? May God pour out his blessings on each and every one of you.

Tina

Thanks for helping Bobby, Ray! That's an extremely nice thing to do for him! You are clearly one of the good guys!

This is what comes to mind; Please forgive.

Here comes Peter Cottontail hoping down the wrong damn trail. Hippty hoppty dinners on it's way.

I am bumping this thread so more folks can see the brethren at work. This is part of what makes us different from all others. I am proud to be a member and friend to all.

After more careful consideration I am going to go with Beef Ribs, the Biguns.

What you're doing for your Sil is medicine that no Doctor can ever give. And what it does for the hearts and souls of everyone that hears about it can't be explained either. Praying for you and yours.

Hey Bobby PM me your email address so I can get you connected with my friend Stan who's bringing your new cooker to Tuscaloosa. The two little latches got broken off in my trailer last week. I put all the parts in the cooker. Let me know if it will go back together. If not I can probably get you the new parts.

Back