A Smoked Chicken, Bacon, Chile, Chili Quesadilla

Oh, yes! I need some of this in my life right about now.

Looks like you had a small army to feed, and I'm sure they thoroughly enjoyed it!

Keep rockin', Jeanie. Have a great weekend.

Thanks so much Shadow! I wrapped the extras for quick meals. I'm set for awhile. Hope you have a great weekend too! :-D

Somebody get me a mop to clean up the puddle of drool at my feet! Very nice Jeanie.

lol Thanks Josh! ..made me laugh. lol

Brilliance abundant!
Thank you kindly Blue! :-D

Jeanie,

Looks great as usual as does all of you creations. What temp and how long to toast the crunch wrap? Thinking 350 or 400 and watch until you see the top start to brown. Also, wonder what would happen if you brushed the outside of the tortillas with some bacon grease? I'm going to have to try this with some low carb tortillas.

Thanks,

Robert

Thanks Robert! I baked it at 350F til heated through...about 20 minutes. Then put it under the broiler for a few seconds to brown the top.
I bet bacon drippin's would add a lot of flavor! Hope you give it a go, good luck!

Now there’s a homer in - just what you’d expect from an Okie gal. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was supposed to be homerun - stupid phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Kevin! Not many places to eat out in my area, I have to know how to cook. lol :-D

Very nice Jeanie! I could really go for some breakfast quesadilla now and I already had breakfast. :-D

Thanks so much John! Inthewoods' recipe is a keeper. I hope to make this often! :-D

Oh yes! Gotta give that one a try. For sure.

Thank you Robert! Hope you give it a go! :-D

Thank you Nate! :-D

Jeanie, as always, that looks fantastic. Keep us posted on how those frozen ones reheat.
Thanks so much Pork Butt! :-D
I've been leaving one in the fridge overnight to thaw, then just zapping it in the microwave.
A toaster oven would work or even run it under the broiler if you want it crisp. They're pretty tasty without doing that though!
Thanks again!

Back