THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeanie, you saying, "sorry for so many photos," is crazy. You should say, "sorry these are all the photos I'm posting now, go back to looking at your own ordinary lives..." Or something ;)

You never cease to amaze me and I think I speak for everyone when I say please post as many photos as you want. Anytime. Heck, I think you could cook a sock and photograph it and make it look good. Even without fruit. ;)

Jeanie-

You're killing it. Very nice. Three thumbs up and I only have two hands! :mrgreen:

Tom
Thank you Tom! :-D

Jeanie, you saying, "sorry for so many photos," is crazy. You should say, "sorry these are all the photos I'm posting now, go back to looking at your own ordinary lives..." Or something ;)

You never cease to amaze me and I think I speak for everyone when I say please post as many photos as you want. Anytime. Heck, I think you could cook a sock and photograph it and make it look good. Even without fruit. ;)
Dan, you are way too kind, thanks Friend! :thumb:

No such thing as too many pics for you Salmon is one of my favorite things to eat

Thank you George! :grin:

Wonderful cook Jeani, now you need a cedar plank:clap2:

Ross
Ross, I've got to try your wine trick. Thanks for the reminder! :becky:

I have one question. Will salmon leave a fishy stinch in a smoker, and if so , how do you get rid of it? Ok that's 2 questions...

I have one question. Will salmon leave a fishy stinch in a smoker, and if so , how do you get rid of it? Ok that's 2 questions...

I have never had a problem with that. I've cooked fish on pretty much all of my grills and smokers over the years and haven't ran into a lingering odor or flavor. When I start a cooker, I burn the grates well before the cook and brush them down.

Wow, that looks great.

Thank you!

Four pages and still going, your salmon thread sure spawned a lot of interest! Way to go! You've inspired me to repost pics of my salmon cook from last weekend. Sure was tasty.Salmon just seems to meld well with whatever seasoning or side dish its served with.

Back