THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As always Jeanie, a fantastic display of your cooking talents, and that ALL looks fantastic. I absolutely love the way your mind works:shock:. That idea with the lasagna tho, that really looks out of this world!

More added to the ol' "to try" list :-D.

KC

That all looks great! Salmon is one of my favorites and amazingly enough, both of my picky kids like it too, so we cook it up quite often.

I think the salmon lasagna is going to make it into the recipe rotation.

Thanks so much LongTong! :grin:

Great cook Jeanie. Being that I'm on the west coast, we do alot of salmon. You did an awesome job there. You had me at the smoked side of salmon, and it only got better from there on. Bravo! :hungry::hail:
Redline, I envy you living on the west coast. My store gets salmon flown in twice a week but I'd love to be able to catch some myself. Thanks! :grin:

Salmon is my favorite fish and has been ever since I was a kid. It's so versatile and SOOOO good anyway you make it. These all look awesome and are great ideas! Very nice, Jeanie!

Thank you Greg! I grew up eating the canned salmon patties drowning in catsup. I'm enjoying being able to get fresh salmon now. I bet you have some wonderful recipes, would love to hear about some if you ever get the time! :becky:

Larry, thank you!!!

Awesome ideas, Jeanie. Those look awesome!

Thank you Husker!! I need to make some of your smoked lasagna, that was delicious!! :becky:

Looks great, Cowgirl. I love salmon on the grill or smoker.

Heres one of mine from a while ago.

smoked_salmon1.jpg

Daddy-O that looks fantastic!! Love the color on your salmon, bet it was mighty tasty!

Love salmon. Great lookin' meals, Jeanie.

Thanks so much Jim!! :-D

Thank you Mike, Westy and Gary! I'd love more salmon ideas if you get the time to share. :becky:

As always Jeanie, a fantastic display of your cooking talents, and that ALL looks fantastic. I absolutely love the way your mind works:shock:. That idea with the lasagna tho, that really looks out of this world!

More added to the ol' "to try" list :-D.

KC

Thank you KC! Hope it works out well for you! I forgot to add, sometimes I put cayenne and lemon pepper in the lasagna sauce. I like it spicy sometimes.

Oh My.....:clap:

Gerard, you PookieG was wonderful on the salmon. Just perfect!! Thank you!

Thank you Blue and Wampus! :hug: :grin:

That all looks great! Salmon is one of my favorites and amazingly enough, both of my picky kids like it too, so we cook it up quite often.

I think the salmon lasagna is going to make it into the recipe rotation.

cpw, Thank you! Great that your kids eat salmon too! I was an adult before tasting fresh salmon. lol Mom had the canned variety on hand and lots of catsup. :becky:

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
God! It's just got better and better and the lasagna was the cream on top.

You got me thinking salmon tonight Jeanie.:nod:

God! It's just got better and better and the lasagna was the cream on top.

You got me thinking salmon tonight Jeanie.:nod:
Thanks Sako! :becky: Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, I know it will be fantastic!

for gods sake. I hate salmon yet I just found myself trying to eat my monitor... :shock:
lol Thank you cheeaa! :mrgreen:

Omg, the lasagna I must try! All looks amazing!
Thanks so much Richard, I hope you keep me posted if you give it a try! :grin:

I'm fixing to take a long swim and a long walk for that! Holy smokes Jeanie that's incredible!
Greg, hope you have a great weekend. You and Phu give each other hugs for me please! Thanks Friend! :grin:

Unreal, you are truly an artist
Very kind of you to say. Thank you!! :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Your salmon looks amazing Cowgirl! Can you describe how you cooked it? I'd love to know what temp you smoked it at and for how long. I want to try and replicate this!!

Your salmon looks amazing Cowgirl! Can you describe how you cooked it? I'd love to know what temp you smoked it at and for how long. I want to try and replicate this!!

Thank you! I didn't monitor the temp on the cooker but it was probably around 300F. I just pull the salmon off the heat when I see juice starting to rise to the top of the filet.
Hope you have great luck with it and thanks again!

Back