A Redhead Is All You Need In Life -- Ribeye And Chicken Tacos Pron (Lots Of It)

Great cook, you have to respect a man, that makes his on Tortillas. I was retarded, and didn't buy the redhead, but I understand exactly what you are saying. I know it has been at least 15 years since I have owned a weber, thought I needed something bigger and better. I have really enjoyed cooking on my new one, and will definitely keep her around.

Doing everything from scratch and buying store tortillas wouldn't have been right.:-D I like the copper kettles too. You did good Josh.

Good lookin' eats Neighbor!
I've never met a fried burrito that I didn't like. Yours looks killer! :thumb::-D

I guess they all cook same, if you close your eyes.:-D

:laugh:

Reminds me of when we went shopping for a new car for the ex-wife and we were specifically look for a white one when the salesman brought out a burgundy. I reiterated that we wanted WHITE. He's exact response "What's the difference? She's going to be inside of the car driving it anyway and you can't see the color from the inside."

:doh:

:laugh:

Reminds me of when we went shopping for a new car for the ex-wife and we were specifically look for a white one when the salesman brought out a burgundy. I reiterated that we wanted WHITE. He's exact response "What's the difference? She's going to be inside of the car driving it anyway and you can't see the color from the inside."

:doh:

Hilarious! That's some salesman there. You have to like his style.

It says sorry your search didn't yield any results. Even the major and specialty liquor stores don't have them. Forget about a gas station. :-D

Founders might be a east coast brew. We have all there stuff, in PA. I am not a fan to be honest.

I'll think of you as I sip.:becky:

Cheers! :heh: Finally got my hands on some over the weekend after two years of chasing it.

kLpZasnh.jpg

Founders might be a east coast brew. We have all there stuff, in PA. I am not a fan to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, we have amazing breweries out here but I really like Founder's and Bell's offerings.

Don't get me wrong, we have amazing breweries out here but I really like Founder's and Bell's offerings.

I am not sure your taste in beer but Ballast point and Evil Genius are the top of the food chain around these parts.

Back