A Redhead Is All You Need In Life -- Ribeye And Chicken Tacos Pron (Lots Of It)

Looks great neighbor!

Between the kettle and the pooper, they get 90% of the call to duty here also.

Nice snack Sako! Agree on a kettle ever since the performer showed up it gets most of the work here.

Looks great neighbor!

Between the kettle and the pooper, they get 90% of the call to duty here also.

Thanks fellas!

Yep! I used the Jumbo Joe mostly but for the price and the cool factor the redhead was hard to pass.

Superb all the way around, Sako! Where did you get that cool serving platter? I'd love one of those!

And lastly, this shot here is super cool:

JjUDtUdh.jpg

:thumb:

I can buy ribeyes for about the same price as skirt/flank which has really gone up in price the past few years, so I've started using traditional steak cuts for things like this now.

Another great cook Sako. There you go again with that slow and sear. You keep pushing me I’m gonna have to pull the trigger. Ha ha ha. Happy Memorial Day to all.

Nicely done Sako, I will admit that I would go for the tacos and the burrito.

Superb all the way around, Sako! Where did you get that cool serving platter? I'd love one of those!

And lastly, this shot here is super cool:

:thumb:

Thanks Richard!

I can't quite recall but I think it was a rummage sale.

I’ve never thought to have a ribeye taco but now I think I need to. Nice! :thumb:

:thumb: It makes great nachos too. :becky:

I can buy ribeyes for about the same price as skirt/flank which has really gone up in price the past few years, so I've started using traditional steak cuts for things like this now.

Exactly! Chuck for example is going for the same price. No brainer.

Another great cook Sako. There you go again with that slow and sear. You keep pushing me I’m gonna have to pull the trigger. Ha ha ha. Happy Memorial Day to all.

Thanks Aero!:thumb: I don't think I'll use the kettle without it. Actually only when I put the vortex in. :laugh:

Nicely done Sako, I will admit that I would go for the tacos and the burrito.

Thanks Bill!

Makes me wonder how we cooked all those decades without the SnS.:p Or since.

Thanks fellas!

Yep! I used the Jumbo Joe mostly but for the price and the cool factor the redhead was hard to pass.

I still have a virgin Red Head in the shop. The performer is on the deck so it gets all the work.

I liked everything about that post...just got done eating and I would definitely make room for one those tacos.

Great cook, you have to respect a man, that makes his on Tortillas. I was retarded, and didn't buy the redhead, but I understand exactly what you are saying. I know it has been at least 15 years since I have owned a weber, thought I needed something bigger and better. I have really enjoyed cooking on my new one, and will definitely keep her around.

Back