A Pulled Pork Pie

That thing looks awesome! I wonder how it would work to make little mini-pies, in a cupcake tin or something.

As always another homerun Jen!!!!!!
Thank you Paul and thanks again for the sauce. I really love the stuff. Has a nice kick to it!

Got all excited about this & told the wife........she says: "Yeah?........"

She's from Oklahoma & has already done this kind of thing ..........:roll:

We're still trying this particular mixup on for size, tho.......
Great Buckie!! Hope you take pics of what you come up with!

Another great post Jeanie. I've said it before and I'll say it again. "Your the best". Thanks for sharing

Thank you Neighbor! Good to see ya. :hug:

Jason, thank you friend!! :thumb:

That thing looks awesome! I wonder how it would work to make little mini-pies, in a cupcake tin or something.

cpw thank you! If you give the mini ones a try, please let me know how they turn out! Good luck to you! :thumb:

Thinking outside the box again Jeanie... I love the hash brown base and we just happen to have some pulled pork, I really want to try this one!

Looks amazing! I'm definitely making one the next time I smoke a butt.
Have you ever tried to mix an egg in the taters to help bind it together?

Thanks for sharing.
AzJim

Thinking outside the box again Jeanie... I love the hash brown base and we just happen to have some pulled pork, I really want to try this one!

Marty thank you! Hope you had a great memorial weekend. :)

Five pages for pulled pork tater pie. Not too shabby there, Cowgirl. :becky: :thumb:
Guerry if I would sit on my hands and not feel the need to "thank" everyone the thread would be one page long. lol :tape:

That looks GREAT Jeanie! :thumb: A slice of that would be a lot better than this cereal I'm about to eat!

USMC, Thank you!! I appreciate your service too, especially today.... Hope you had a great weekend! :hug:

Looks amazing! I'm definitely making one the next time I smoke a butt.
Have you ever tried to mix an egg in the taters to help bind it together?

Thanks for sharing.
AzJim

Thank you AzJim! I've only made these with the sliced potato crust in the past. I bet the egg addition would work great with these shredded ones. Thanks so much for the idea, I will give it a try next time. :thumb:

Looking good Jeannie. I made it before with sliced potatoes and I think I would like it better with shredded spuds.

Just as I remember cowgirl, looking good as always.
when can I stop by?:wink:

Jack thanks, good to see ya! :thumb:

Looking good Jeannie. I made it before with sliced potatoes and I think I would like it better with shredded spuds.

Thank you LM! I agree with ya, the shredded tatoes work better. Will try AzJim's egg suggestion too next time, bet it will hold together nicely after cutting. Hope you had a great weekend LM! :)

Back