THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish we could eat outside like that here, this time of year. It's farkin cold here and trying to spit snow.
The downside to our weather at this time of the year is that while you are enjoying comfortable outdoor weather in July, I'm sweating my gonads off cooking outdoors and eating in expensive air conditioned comfort.

Last edited:
Hey Bo, how do you strap the BDS to the Harley? Nothing like fresh citrus right off the tree. One of the best things is taking fresh lemons off my Uncle's tree in Gilbert when we visit, grilling em for a quick minute or two then using them on everything from the food on the grill to the Tequila shots.
I would have just grabbed a beer and a fork and pulled up a chair and sat at the serving table!

Wow Bo, what a great feast! I'm with Bob, a cold beer and a fork would have been all I needed. :biggrin:

Back