A Fajita Nortena Benedict Breakfast

Haven't seen skirt steak at the store in many years. I think butchers keep it to take home. Beautiful piece of meat that cooks very quickly on the grill.
Shoot, you might be right Erik! lol I have a hard time finding lamb chops here... the butcher had them hidden beneath some beef steaks one time. He seemed surprised that I found them! lol

That's a crazy good looking breakfast Jeanie! I would eat that for a week straight.

Thanks Josh!! It was filling. :-D

Excellent work! As usual...

Very kind of you Mytmouz! Thank you! :-D

Another work of art Jeanie! Beautiful plating and I bet it tastes as good as it looks.

Thanks so much Kenny! I really liked the chipotle hollandaise. It added a lot of flavor. :-D

That looks a Day starter, delish

Thanks Titch! I'd definitely trade for one of your lamb chops! :laugh:

Jeanie, you sure do know how to make a person food jealous.

lol Thanks Marty! I can say the same of your cooks. They're always amazing!! :grin:

Triple 7’s
Thanks Adams! More cold weather headed this way! :-D

That’s a beautiful breakfast Jeanie!

Thank you Jeremy! Hope you give it a try sometime!:-D

I be wanting that!
Thanks Blue! I'd fedex a plate to you if I could. lol

As always Jeanie, FANTASTIC!!! Just FANTASTIC!!! That looks totally delicious!!!

Thanks so much Joe! It was pretty tasty at the time. I had to share with my pup. :-D

Now that's a breakfast that should hold you until lunch, looks delicious Jeanie.

I may have to try this with some fresh Sourdough bread that looks amazing. Makes me question this keto diet.

Wow, another home run, my friend.
It’s been a long time since I’ve mentioned this, so it’s not harassment for me to point out that there is no fruit there. I’m concerned about you. Do we need to send you a fruit basket? LOL. Thanks for posting.

Wow, another home run, my friend.
It’s been a long time since I’ve mentioned this, so it’s not harassment for me to point out that there is no fruit there. I’m concerned about you. Do we need to send you a fruit basket? LOL. Thanks for posting.

:laugh::laugh: You're the main reason I take fruit with me when camping! lol
Thanks for the laugh Dan! Many (((HUGS))) coming your way! :-D

Back