A confession...

Congrats Ron. I do want to go on the record....I am a stick burning Lang cooker. Period. Theresa has been collecting Museum style assortmant of pitts. She has wanted an FE for a long while. This class with Rod Gray's very tasty Q put her over the edge. I can only say, taking a page from the honorable Charlton Heston, "The reason I was married for 52 years, was because I learned 5 simple words: 'I'm sorry, I was wrong'". Ergo, we are the proud owners of an f......... FE!

repurcussions to come............

:eek::shock::eek::shock::twisted:....Sure, blame it on me if it makes you feel better...:rolleyes::tongue:

Do you two need a huge seperation at Eagle Park in a couple of weeks?:shock::roll::cool::cool:

Congrats Ron. I do want to go on the record....I am a stick burning Lang cooker. Period. Theresa has been collecting Museum style assortmant of pitts. She has wanted an FE for a long while. This class with Rod Gray's very tasty Q put her over the edge. I can only say, taking a page from the honorable Charlton Heston, "The reason I was married for 52 years, was because I learned 5 simple words: 'I'm sorry, I was wrong'". Ergo, we are the proud owners of an f......... FE!

:eek::shock::eek::shock::twisted:....Sure, blame it on me if it makes you feel better...:rolleyes::tongue:

I still see Bubba getting the Lang and Walts new tag line being:

Walt the Pellet Pooper
Proud member of 'Almost Smokin' Scotsmen Kinda like BBQ"

Ron, how can you look at yourself in the mirror??? :rolleyes:

Just kidding!! Do what you gotta do brotha! Enjoy the new toy. :mrgreen:

I guess I'll need to check with BIll to see if you will be invited to lunch with us when I come up there to Chicago this fall. I'm a little nervous about being around a pellet pooper.

I still see Bubba getting the Lang and Walts new tag line being:

Walt the Pellet Pooper
Proud member of 'Almost Smokin' Scotsmen Kinda like BBQ"

Yikes, we haven't even got the darn thing yet! While it will decorate the "Pitt" museum, the Lang will be on the competion circuit this year. Still haven't figured out how to win consistently on it. When we do, then maybe we will burn some pellets.

As Tonto says: "Never underestimate the value of sleep"!! :lol:

What's next?

Folger's crystals?

:eek:

NEVER!!!! :biggrin:

Ron, how can you look at yourself in the mirror??? :rolleyes:

I've never been able to do that in the past, so nothing has changed :rolleyes:

I guess I'll need to check with BIll to see if you will be invited to lunch with us when I come up there to Chicago this fall. I'm a little nervous about being around a pellet pooper.

Maybe I don't want to eat lunch with you guys :tongue:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I knew there was something I liked about you, the first time I meet you.

So this means when I'm up tending the pit....don't call because you're asleep?

Congrats on the purchase!

Back