A confession...

When you building the new garage? Ah heck. Just build a walk in smoke house and forget all the rest.

Well good for you!!!!

Since you wont be tending the sticks(I cant honey, i have to watch the fire is no longer valid..).... now you get to do all the chores and honeydos that have been neglected.., and you will drink less beer and margaritas, and you don't have to stay up all night and listen to the crickets, sit around the firepit and watch the moon and no more checking for that orange glow coming thru the dampers..

Congratulations!!!

:twisted::mrgreen:

:tongue:

Yea good luck on that beer diet you are about to be put on!

As long as it doesn't have a gas tank hooked to it, you're still okay in my book!

Congrats on the new toy!

We love the Lang and have no intention of getting rid of it. Matter of fact we'll be using it for comps this year...heck you can never have to many cookers, can ya?:wink:
I just figure that with the new toy, Walt won't have time for the Lang... In fact, I have a 'friend' that may be willing to take it off your hands....:mrgreen:

Simply speechless & I thought I knew you.

I guess you'll have more time to snuggle with Pimpsmoke in your large cot at the Zoo-B-Que this year, I'll make sure you guys get your privacy. I'll still stop by for some coffee in the AM though.

Good Luck cheater & congrats!

Well good for you!!!!

Since you wont be tending the sticks(I cant honey, i have to watch the fire is no longer valid..).... now you get to do all the chores and honeydos that have been neglected.., and you will drink less beer and margaritas, and you don't have to stay up all night and listen to the crickets, sit around the firepit and watch the moon and no more checking for that orange glow coming thru the dampers..

Congratulations!!!

Well.........he DID say it was his wifes idea!

Sorry... I'm traveling and I'm catching up all at once :rolleyes:

Well good for you!!!!

Congratulations!!!

True, I don't HAVE TO stay up all night and listen to the crickets, but i still can if I WANT to :tongue: :biggrin:

Geez Ron, I can't believe that losing that WSM to me was so traumatic that you lost all of your senses and took an extended trip to the dark side. Goodness, I'll sell it to ya man!

No - better idea. Why don't you sell me your soon-to-be-dust-collecting WSMs? I gotta couple buddies...

Yeah... I was traumatized and out of my mind with jealously and just didn't know what I was doing.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :-D

The WSMs are hanging around for a while, anyway. So are the Eggs. As a wise woman once said "You can't have enough cookers!"

Simply speechless & I thought I knew you.

I guess you'll have more time to snuggle with Pimpsmoke in your large cot at the Zoo-B-Que this year, I'll make sure you guys get your privacy. I'll still stop by for some coffee in the AM though.

Good Luck cheater & congrats!

Remember, what happens at the Zoo-B-Que stays at the Zoo-B-Que :eek:

RonL, Can ya roast coffee beans in this new pit?

Probably not, but I won't know until I try :rolleyes:

Congrats Ron. I do want to go on the record....I am a stick burning Lang cooker. Period. Theresa has been collecting Museum style assortmant of pitts. She has wanted an FE for a long while. This class with Rod Gray's very tasty Q put her over the edge. I can only say, taking a page from the honorable Charlton Heston, "The reason I was married for 52 years, was because I learned 5 simple words: 'I'm sorry, I was wrong'". Ergo, we are the proud owners of an f......... FE!

repurcussions to come............

Congrats on the new Pit Ron. Welcome to the dark side. We moved from stick burning (kingfisher) to the FEC for comps.... and let me dispel the rumor that you get more sleep right now.... For some of us, you end up staying up later. :)

Congrats Ron. I do want to go on the record....I am a stick burning Lang cooker. Period. Theresa has been collecting Museum style assortmant of pitts. She has wanted an FE for a long while. This class with Rod Gray's very tasty Q put her over the edge. I can only say, taking a page from the honorable Charlton Heston, "The reason I was married for 52 years, was because I learned 5 simple words: 'I'm sorry, I was wrong'". Ergo, we are the proud owners of an f......... FE!

repurcussions to come............

:eek::shock::eek::shock::twisted:....Sure, blame it on me if it makes you feel better...:rolleyes::tongue:

Back