A campfire breakfast...

Looks awesome Jeannie. Question on the first sunset pic...is that the moon coming up to the right of the sun going down? Makes for an interesting pick

Looks awesome Jeannie. Question on the first sunset pic...is that the moon coming up to the right of the sun going down? Makes for an interesting pick

Thank you Stoke&Smoke.. I'm not sure what the second spot is.... it showed up on 2 of my pics. Probably a reflection on my lense or something.

Chef Jim, Thank you.. you are so sweet. :cool:

Jeanie,
I haven't seen camping food like that since...well, the last time you went camping! Looks FANTASTIC. Nice shot of FRUIT on your plate, too :) I can take you off my prayer list now :)

What great looking food. Did you take gravy already made or did you make gravy at camp site? Imma have to try this camp out cooking too! In my back yard!

Everything looks so good there, the food, the cooking and the scenery, especially the fishing chair.

Jeanie,
I haven't seen camping food like that since...well, the last time you went camping! Looks FANTASTIC. Nice shot of FRUIT on your plate, too :) I can take you off my prayer list now :)
:-D Dan, I had you in mind when I put fruit on my plate.. lol Thank you!

What great looking food. Did you take gravy already made or did you make gravy at camp site? Imma have to try this camp out cooking too! In my back yard!
Vic, Thank you! In one picture you can sort of see the sausage browning in a pan... after browning I add a bit of flour and seasonings then milk..stir until thick and bubbly. I like to use spicy sausage. :-D

Thanks for the pics! Awsome,as always.:thumb:
Thank you Smoken Don!

Everything looks so good there, the food, the cooking and the scenery, especially the fishing chair.

Bluetang, I loved sitting out there in my little fishing chair.. it was sooooo nice and peaceful. I even caught a nice fish. Thanks!

You just amaze me girl! I'd be fat as a hog eatin' all your good cookin' unless you forced "portion control" on me, LOL Damn that looks great!!

Lot's of folks post pron but for my money, your's and Phu's are the centerfold material. Very nicely done! :clap2: I am glad you had a good time.

Jeanie, everything looks wonderful, as always! Did you fry up some fish also?
Kinda new here on the Brethren, but always enjoy your pics and recipes.
Al

Thank you Samiam, Riverside and George... it was a nice weekend. :-D
Wildflower.... :laugh::becky:
Thank you Al! In case I didn't day it before...Welcome to the forum. :-D
I did catch a few fish, 4 of us caught a total of 66 keepers. We had a fish fry while there... probably my favorite meal while camping. Thanks again Al. :)

Back