Could use some brunch ideas

jhwhite

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jody
I organize a monthly brunch. In the past I've smoked a breakfast sausage roll, then sliced it and put the patties on the blackstone. Then bought Mary B's biscuits and made sausage biscuits.

I've made Sam the Cooking Guys italian inspired breakfast casserole.

Pulled pork

Ham sliders

I'm looking for new ideas. Anything interesting?

Last edited:
I make cocktail meatballs in about 6 different sauces. Medium meatballs with choice of cheese and sauce, depending on meat, on square dinner rolls. Hot and gooey mac and cheese or Scalloped potatoes with chopped scallions and onions. Jersey Joe's, ham, turkey, Swiss, coleslaw, 1000 island dressing on rye, quartered and spiked with toothpicks. A porcupine, cut 1/4 off of a watermelon, ball out the center, replace with a mix of melons, cover outside with toothpicks, black olives for eyes and nose, use the "quills" for serving. I could do this all day..... Main thing is to have fun!!

Smoked fatty stuffed with fried potatoes, onions, cheese and eggs.

Pancakes on the griddle, maple syrup warming in a pot.

Nice combo.

I make cocktail meatballs in about 6 different sauces. Medium meatballs with choice of cheese and sauce, depending on meat, on square dinner rolls. Hot and gooey mac and cheese or Scalloped potatoes with chopped scallions and onions. Jersey Joe's, ham, turkey, Swiss, coleslaw, 1000 island dressing on rye, quartered and spiked with toothpicks. A porcupine, cut 1/4 off of a watermelon, ball out the center, replace with a mix of melons, cover outside with toothpicks, black olives for eyes and nose, use the "quills" for serving. I could do this all day..... Main thing is to have fun!!

The Scalloped potatoes were supposed to be with chopped scallions and bacon. Been thin slicing onions today for another dish, my apologies.

Pulled pork pie, (brisket, beef cheek, etc.) Hashbrown crust, bacon lattice top, sliced and topped with an egg.

g6quj2x.jpg

JmXtLT3.jpg

Breakfast egg, chorizo chile rellenos..

Um3n6me.jpg

OO7XSwl.jpg

Breakfast pizzas..

Vtvs4ps.jpg

Fatty Benedict...

https://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2011/06/fried-potato-and-smoked-ham-fattie-on.html

Chickenfried Fatty and Gravy..

https://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2017/05/breakfastand-chickenfried-fatty.html

Does it have to be grilled/smoked? A typical brunch usually includes some sort of carving station - roast beef, ham, or turkey. Scrambled eggs, bacon. Maybe pancakes or French toast. And a fruit bowl (melons etc.).

Back