"A" Brownie CL score

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Pete
Stepped in chit again on CL. I sold one of my 18.5 WSMs yesterday- trying hard to thin the herd- then I saw this beauty on CL. (Hey, I stayed off CL for more than a week!).

Price was incredible ($15!) but it was 3.5 hrs. away, out on Cape Cod. Turns out the guy's Cape place is weekends only and he lives near Brewster, NY. Well, that means to get home he drives through CT on I-84, at one point passing a mere 10 miles from me. :clap2:

I met him this afternoon. I decided I'd give him an extra $10 (aren't I a HELLuva guy), but the man refused the $5! So, I got this clean 1979 Brown Beauty for $20 and a 10-min. ride. :shocked:

Unreal!

man you are a heck of a guy. that is a clean Weber. I am thining my heard myself. I know your pain. But if for some chance I find a nice lime green one or maybe a blue beauty I might have to unthin the heard.

How do you guys find this great stuff? Everybody is scoring on CL. I keep thinking someone out here will get rid of something good. I think it's a lack of starting with something good out here. There is definitely a lack of good cooking in the deserts of Colorado.

Back