My friends, the smokin' yankees, odds just got a whole lot better!
Chris tells me he'll be there either way, so I'm torn -- we'll get to see a lot more of him if he's not cooking, but we know from last year what a total rush it is to get your first GC and your first Jack draw in the same year! I'd love that to happen for him, or for Bowtie Bill -- shoot, we can't pick amongst all our friends.

Ryan, we're heading for SLC -- it's a squeaker as to whether it'll be a qualifier, so we hoped to help with the headcount for 25 teams.

Way to go Vince and Alexa,you two have certainly earned this ! I hope someday I can achieve even a small amount of the succsess that you two have achieved ,your hard work,practice,and travels have certainly paid off.:-D Good luck at the Jack and know that Teresa and I will be rooting for you and the other Az. teams to bring it all home :-D:-D:-D

7_crop.jpg

We've finally gotten back from Fairfield, California, where we nailed down our 7th GC for this year's Jack. 37 teams, 1st chicken, 5th ribs, 5th pork, 3rd brisket.

It'll be so great to not be sweating bullets on Draw Day! Instead we can just look forward to finding out which of our friends will be joining us in Lynchburg.

Wow! Good deal...if you'll loan me one of your extra wins I'll go.

Back