As I said before congrads to you Vince and Alexa you guys represent Arizona and the West very well good luck at the Jack

What about LottaBull? He's still in Cali draw, right?

Thanks, folks, we really appreciate it!

We've received many calls, e-mails, PMs and even text messages while we're at competitions wishing us well and offering us encouragement. The best thing about barbeque are the people. No doubt about that!

We're looking forward to seeing who gets drawn now that we're out of the way. It's a guarantee now that a California team will win the California draw and Scottie is in as the only remaining GC from an Arizona event. We're all pulling for Jaybird to win the Rock 'n Ribs this weekend in Salt Lake City as that will also guarantee him a trip to the Jack as the Arizona "Home State Rep" if he doesn't get drawn for Utah. Our 7th win means a lot more than just a trip to Lynchburg for us as it changed the landscape for a number of teams and that's some seriously good icing on a pretty damn fine cake!

Thanks, Skip. We appreciate it very much.

BTW, we also managed to sneak in another 1st Place call in Chicken this past weekend!

I was rootin' for ya this weekend! Congrats! My friends, the smokin' yankees, odds just got a whole lot better! (selfish mod) LOL

Seriously, 7 wins is an outstanding accomplishment!

Back