Votes: 9 56.3%
  • November 13/14

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • November 20/21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I missed the location.... :confused:

Lawrence, Kansas at the former KOA campground, now called Jellystone Park or something stupid like that. It would be great to have some of you St. Louis Brothers attend, got a bunch of you fer sure. Grab Nthole, Mark, or some of the other guys and make it a party.

Just an FYI! If we have the bash on the 6/7, Andy will most likely not be there. He may be cooking in Shelbyville.

That will cut down on the number of cigars I have to take. I should get better gas mileage! ;)

Would that exclude both of you, or just him?

Right now the vote's headed towards the 7th...

If we have it the 13/14 will Vern be bringing the Huge Screen so we can watch MU battle KSU? (assuming it's a network game rather than cable)

If we have it the 13/14 will Vern be bringing the Huge Screen so we can watch MU battle KSU? (assuming it's a network game rather than cable)
They won't broadcast that crap in Jayhawk land!!:p That would be fun to watch out there.

That would be a great game to watch on Vern's jumbotron!! My vote is for the 11/12-14... so I can attend! :)

All right.

How many can NOT go the weekend of the 13th/14th??

To me, the bash wouldn't be right without Andy, dammit. ;)
I'm just sayin'...

All right.

How many can NOT go the weekend of the 13th/14th??

To me, the bash wouldn't be right without Andy, dammit. ;)
I'm just sayin'...

awwwww schucks...

I'll whip up a yummy main course for a dinner, and knock out some B&G One of the mornings! if that is enticing enough :)

I'll be there when ever it happens . . . and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again . . .

Are there any new Brethren in the area that we should make sure know about this?
(Hmm . . . how could we tell who that might be?)

I'll be there when ever it happens . . . and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again . . .

Are there any new Brethren in the area that we should make sure know about this?
(Hmm . . . how could we tell who that might be?)

There you are Brother Dave. I thought you were MIA with no post so far.

Back