THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norm

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Private
I had a steer done a couple of months ago and had them keep the loins and ribeye primals whole. They've been dry aging in my big cooler for 45 days so I started breaking them down and vac'ing for the freezer.

i-Xm3f84W-XL.jpg

This what is normally called a NY strip as the tenderloin has been removed.

i-3rBrB67-XL.jpg

Ready to be vac'd and frozen.

i-T5q47nQ-XL.jpg

A couple of the ribeyes.

i-KwCbbd2-XL.jpg

No idea how they would grade but the steer was 1540#'s so maybe prime?

Might see if Phil would want to use the last pic to use as a fund raiser for donation to the Brethren. I'll flash freeze them, ship overnight to the high bidder if he's interested in doing so.

I had a steer done a couple of months ago and had them keep the loins and ribeye primals whole. They've been dry aging in my big cooler for 45 days so I started breaking them down and vac'ing for the freezer.

i-Xm3f84W-XL.jpg

This what is normally called a NY strip as the tenderloin has been removed.

i-3rBrB67-XL.jpg

Ready to be vac'd and frozen.

i-T5q47nQ-XL.jpg

A couple of the ribeyes.

i-KwCbbd2-XL.jpg

No idea how they would grade but the steer was 1540#'s so maybe prime?

Might see if Phil would want to use the last pic to use as a fund raiser for donation to the Brethren. I'll flash freeze them, ship overnight to the high bidder if he's interested in doing so.

Need to send a couple here for a more in depth test.:becky:

Looks great, Norm!!

Nice work Norm, I'm guessing prime as well. They are going to be tasty I'm sure.

Dang brother that's a beautiful thing! I've been wondering when that critter was gonna show up around Q-talk again! When's supper, I'll bring the cervezas amigo!

Thanks for the kind comments folks!

Back