300 MOINKS Oh my!

Are ya seasoning them with Simply Marvelous Sweet and Spicy? I would if I were you Steph. What better way to generate sales for your rub? Have a great weekend!

Absolutely! They are wonderful with my rub.:cool:

So what I'm hearing is Big Brother Loins Girlfriend is working half his balls!:twisted:

Well, something like that!:cool:

Man someone was getting busy. What time did BB Loins quit making MOINK balls and his girfriend take over? Check out this post made @ 9:18 P.M. Someones sole attention wasn't focused on his typing. :biggrin:

You caught that too:biggrin:

Come on man, get with the program... Make them and then freeze them...

Heck, I did over to 30 dozen ABT's by myself and there is less work to make a MOINK than an ABT. I needed 13 dozen ABT's for a gig so the other 17 dozen are sitting in the freezer... Why would I make so many? So I don't have to prepare them 'On Call'....

Farking brilliant.

Impressive balls, BBS! Grammar question for BBQGrail when he shows up on this thread (and you know he will):

More than one MOINK ball is MOINK balls, but when shortened, is the plural of MOINK MOINK, MOINKS, or MOINKs?

Need a ruling here... :biggrin:

finish pics added

Off to my fundraiser. Getting my community service work in for the year:biggrin:

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

Damn Iphone pics!

Back