Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2nd Annual Bartow Bluegrass & BBQ, Bartow, FL Nov 13-14, 2009

We got into town abt 3:30pm today... Man this weather is great. This is more like it, now if it will just stay like this. I had on a t-shirt and short pants and loving it. We took a trip to Bartow while ago and met Dana and a few of the others and picked out my "special" spot... :biggrin: The thermometer in the truck showed 58 degrees.... :p

See ya all tomorrow. Come on by and say hi.

Bill

Good luck to you Bill! Crank up that magic mojo pot. You were right, mopping some of your magic mojo on our ribs landed us on stage in 1st place at Franklin NC ... gotta get more of that stuff from ya. We brought a pot to hog happenin' in Shelby but it obviously does not possess the same magic as your mojo ... lacked some judge love in Shelby.

Good luck to you Bill! Crank up that magic mojo pot. You were right, mopping some of your magic mojo on our ribs landed us on stage in 1st place at Franklin NC ... gotta get more of that stuff from ya. We brought a pot to hog happenin' in Shelby but it obviously does not possess the same magic as your mojo ... lacked some judge love in Shelby.

Thanks man, it worked.... :biggrin:

Sorry the magic mojo didn't work for you at Shelby... maybe it is the pot that it is brewed in and not the ground coffee itself... :confused:

Rub sure liked it in Bartow... another grand for him.... I think I am going to have to rethink this here mojo offerings some more....

Hope to see ya again on the circuit next year...

Back