2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here :)

So a fellow Brethren was generous enough to cook some Bootheel beef plate ribs and give them to my wife and me to see if we liked the Mak flavor profile. I actually put in my order before hand but dang, glad I did. Amazing! Between my Mak and my workhorse 1969 (also coming) I feel I’m set. Now I need to figure out if I should sell my egg. Probably will.

Welcome to the wonderful world of pellet cooking buddy :)

Here’s hoping to 1 more person buying it to get to 25.

Maybe MAK will extend the Group Buy and get more of us in the family??? Maybe some Coupon Codes for those of us still trying to decide.

Bill

Hey guys,

Final count was 25! So we'll be sending those $100 coupon codes out to everyone who participated as soon as possible. Many hearty thanks, and welcome to the MAK Family!

If you weren't able to decide in time, never fear. This has now officially become an annual event.

Thanks again to Crispy Bacon and rwalters for getting this going last year, and thanks to them again for keeping the hype going this year. We couldn't have done this without you two! Or without any of the new MAK owners—can't wait to hear about your cooks!

Caleb Crossman
LMD

We very much appreciate MAK Grills hosting this special event for the Brethren. 2 events and 49 grills later, this has turned out to be quite fun if ya ask me :)

Feel the same! Love being part of the MAK family!! Can’t wait to see some of the cooks the new owners post!! Congrats to everyone!!

Great news on reaching 25 units sold.

Btw, I broke the news to Noah last night that I am getting a MAK and he took it very well. :-DHe said to keep him posted on my pellet cooking experience.

Last edited:
Anyone use the remote boss? Have any thoughts on it?

The Remote Boss I think is more for comp guys that don’t have reliable access to WiFi. Have heard those controllers work great for shorter distances but chew through batteries as well. If you go that route, you’ll definitely want to use rechargeables.

I thought I saw a previous post saying 29 were sold last year

Thank you Debbie Downer! lol!

Edit, I did not realize you were correcting Robb's math, sorry. I though you were indicating that we did not do as well this year. My first mistake today since 4:30 pm!

Last edited:
Back