THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well.....your way to end a bad year is probably a lot better than mine.
I've been known to step outside at midnight and "moon" the bad year as it's leaving. :laugh: (one of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere)
Haven't done that for awhile though. Life's been good to me. :grin:

Happy New Year! Hope 2023 treats you right!

I've been known to step outside at midnight and "moon" the bad year as it's leaving. :laugh: (one of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere)

No pics? :mrgreen:

well.....your way to end a bad year is probably a lot better than mine.
haven't done that for awhile though. Life's been good to me. :grin:

Happy new year! Hope 2023 treats you right!

lol lol lol!!!

Just under 5 hours in smoker. Into crockpot with captured juices. 1/2 can of beer‰. 1 can chipotle peppers, with sauce. On low all night, about 195°
Reckon I'll drink the other half of this cooking beer. Enjoy the night Brethren.
See you next year.

Last edited:

Thank you, now I can put my year to rest!
Ed

Back