2019 Texas Bash Photo Thread

Smitty finally showed up
6b0cc218e75826d6168fec5c3a6df07d.jpg

What's he doing with that torch??? He didn't roll in hot???

Done
dff587e7e7b89d3c79a76a910a0383c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What this picture does not show is that I did put the rack back in to check the other one. And when I went to pull this one back out again, it got caught on the hanging grate and was torn off the hook and fell into the coals. :(
Still tasted good, but that was a bit embarrassing.

Bummed out, but I had to cancel last minute. But I only bring it once, unless some requests it again. Unless of course it's the Chicago Bash, it's always there...

For the record, YOU are officially invited back to any future bash we have in STL. The Malort, is NOT.

So you guys go down the road with the smokers going? Never thought of that, do you close the vents while traveling?

So you guys go down the road with the smokers going? Never thought of that, do you close the vents while traveling?

Just Smitty, he's been known to get out and throw a spit on the fire while the traffic is stopped on the Interstate!

https://imgur.com/gallery/iQLAKn1

This will do for now..I'm tired ya'll really long day of eating!

Great set of pics thanks, wish we could have been there, looks like we missed a grand time!

Great pics! These Texas bashes always make me wish I still lived there, even if there is an abundance of that putrid orange color all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! These Texas bashes always make me wish I still lived there, even if there is an abundance of that putrid orange color all around.
Orange? Does Mesquite burn orange? I actually like mesquite, if that's what you are referring to. And I'm not even a Texan, I'm a Polack!

Back