SmACk TaWK 2009 Jack Daniels Invitational Predictions

I would love to see any of the Brethren teams take GC and RGC but I think The Man i Black Myron Mixon might pull it off in his 12th attempt.

There's a wild card in the mix you don't know about. He's going for the first time and he's a damn good cook. We'll see.

Jeff Wyatt ~ aka Redneck

You can't count him out. Plus he's teamed up with Zeeman from La. aka Pops Blazin Smokers. I think they have what it takes but...you just never know.

how many brethran teams are gonna be there and who?? Me and the kids are riding over earlt Saturday morning to check it out.

There's a wild card in the mix you don't know about. He's going for the first time and he's a damn good cook. We'll see.

Mine would be Blazen BBQ for GC Ronnie is due a jack win

Zilla their wont be a truck big enough to bring his fat head home in if brother redneck hits in the top three:shock:

RUB is an awesome guy. I'd love to see that.

Ronnie is a machine. Always extremely dangerous.

Rod's due for a big one.

So many good cooks in that field. Every one of the Jack teams deserves to win, and I hope one of them does. :lol:

Mine would be Blazen BBQ for GC Ronnie is due a jack win

Zilla their wont be a truck big enough to bring his fat head home in if brother redneck hits in the top three:shock:

Yes, well...That's a risk we have to live with I suppose. :wink:

Man, I thought you was talkin about T Wayne Abshire!!! He's on fire right now and if his partner Randy Lipps is with him they will be tough to keep down.

My four favorites.....

Tyford BBQ
Swamp Boys
I Smell Smoke
The Pickled Pig

But face it, they are all pretty damn good, or they wouldn't be in Lynchburg right now enjoying a beverage and getting ready to cook some great Q, while we are all home talking about it! :)

My heart Says Extremem Roasters from Michigan. My head tells me that all of the teams that are here are winners!! But if I had to pick a favorite to win I would go with Pellet Envy...

Back