THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker- That is first class. Could you elaborate on the items in your egg? That's a great setup there

Thank you Ted. An Egg? No it is not an egg. It's a Primo Oval XL and I love this thing. It does well at all the different cooking methods I've tried. (Smoke, Low-N-Slow, Baking, Pizza Oven, Reverse Sear and most types of grilling in general)

As I'm a very visual kind of guy I think the best way to describe the kamado parts and components is to link you to the Un-Boxing thread I posted a few years back. It will show you all the different components and how you use them.

Link: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162162

The only thing it doesn't show is the searing grate I now have. It's a Weber that I got on clearance for $20.00. :thumb:

That steak looks killer, but that beer!!!!

My brother in law introduced me to Modern Times beer. Friggin love it, next time I visit them in San Diego I'm going to the Modern Times brewery
Thank you aawa. Oh yeah Modern Times makes some great beers. I stock up whenever my local Costco has them in stock

Back