Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 12th Annual Iowa State BBQ Championship, Marshalltown Iowa, June 25-26

This is our first time at Marshalltown. If it's like our other comps, I'll get to meet some new town drunks on my a.m. cooking shift!

You the younster with the pretty wife (Swifts) that sat next to me at judges table in State Center?
If so you already met me and I'm a traveling drunk, thank you very much...
See you Fri. night.
Ed

You the younster with the pretty wife (Swifts) that sat next to me at judges table in State Center?
If so you already met me and I'm a traveling drunk, thank you very much...
See you Fri. night.
Ed
Yep that was us. Good luck to you and all the other Brethren this weekend. See ya Friday!

Dropped my trailer off. Park is pretty nice. Some areas of standing water mostly along the inner road. Far enough away from actual setup areas. Lots of dirt areas so bring a rug if it rains. New this year were some spigots at the site.

Hey Nate. The big dike said to tell you hello and she'll look you up at the reunion.

Trailer is packed, hitting the road tomorrow morning. Hoping to roll in around noon. Looking forward to meeting several of you.

Question - White Sox play the Cubs this weekend....do you get Cubs games on the radio out there?

yep, can usually get em on 1650

Back