10th Annual New Holland Summerfest

I have a knack for remembering real useless crap

There is a place called the Pub, so you are correct. There are lot's of other good places a few more minutes drive. I am from the area and can help with recommendations.

The pub works for me,,its right across the street from our motel,,,so location is a thing of convienance,, especially after a contest..lol..

apparently just Hmmmmmm lol
Hey Julie,

Ya'll gonna be there this year?? I have some extra containers, just in case......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: No harm meant, jus some funnin..

We're still figuring out our schedule, but I am leaning toward coming back. Jus' depends on the funds.

Chris

Hey Julie,

Ya'll gonna be there this year?? I have some extra containers, just in case......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: No harm meant, jus some funnin..

We're still figuring out our schedule, but I am leaning toward coming back. Jus' depends on the funds.

Chris
Yes sir! Swamp Pit BBQ will be in attendance! with their new 24' trailer:biggrin: We really hope you guys can make it!! And it's always good to know where one can get Extra containers, you never know:rolleyes: Can't wait!!

Yes sir! Swamp Pit BBQ will be in attendance! with their new 24' trailer:biggrin: We really hope you guys can make it!! And it's always good to know where one can get Extra containers, you never know:rolleyes: Can't wait!!

did you get a double spot? they seem to be a little (just a little) strict with space size. a 24 foot trailer (not including the tongue) may be pushing it. They only have a few of those spots available.

did you get a double spot? they seem to be a little (just a little) strict with space size. a 24 foot trailer (not including the tongue) may be pushing it. They only have a few of those spots available.
I emailed them right away they said as long as I was willing to pay the extras, no prob. Thanks for the heads up:biggrin:

cool, I thought you had a large spicewine on a trailer? hopefully you dont get put out in no mans land..
Hey as long as I'm there I can find everybody:biggrin:...but if my recollection is correct, Doug from Ribs within was moving to Texas. He had an oversized spot in the same area, I'll keep my fingers crossed. either way just happy to be there...it is one of my favorites:biggrin:

Good memory...now the spicewine will be in the trailer:biggrin: at least when we arrive...lol

And what is wrong with being down in no man's land??,, this will be our 3rd year in no man's land.. and if I recall,, there was allot of teams down our way that got calls last year. And it sounds like this year they are gonna use the basketball court for some stuff, I've heard craft vendors to pig racing,, which anything will be good,, so as long as we don't have stray basketballs knocking our stuff over....lol...

And what is wrong with being down in no man's land??,, this will be our 3rd year in no man's land.. and if I recall,, there was allot of teams down our way that got calls last year. And it sounds like this year they are gonna use the basketball court for some stuff, I've heard craft vendors to pig racing,, which anything will be good,, so as long as we don't have stray basketballs knocking our stuff over....lol...
or little pigs getting free mmmmmmmmm

didn't think about the pig races,, if they escape that would be interesting,, of course they are doing the whole hog contest,, maybe it will be catch your own pig..lol..

Back