10th Annual New Holland Summerfest

We'll have plenty of cigars. Sled, what time did that buffet close last year? Gay-nome and I want to get a post-awards dinner together for those who are staying Sat night. I'm not going back to that slow arse diner.
We are definitely up for that. Last year we stayed and went out for a breakfast buffet Sunday morning (I think it was Millers) and then spent the rest of the day in the pool across the street

I am hoping to see our application soon. Will send it right out. Would not want to miss this one. It was a great time. Hope to see ya there

We'll be staying over saturday night,, we stay at the country squire motel, just behind the park,,,we could be up to help out with a dinner,,, we usually go the the bar/pub across the street from the motel, can't remember the name,, but the food was pretty good,, and the Yuengling is ice cold.....

We'll be staying over saturday night,, we stay at the country squire motel, just behind the park,,,we could be up to help out with a dinner,,, we usually go the the bar/pub across the street from the motel, can't remember the name,, but the food was pretty good,, and the Yuengling is ice cold.....
Its simply called"The Pub" I wonder how long they thought about that name

Received today and will mail tomorrow. Hopefully we will get in:-D

recived my Confirmation yesterday and we are #2 on the list which means pretty much were in Cant wait

good luck to all those tring to get in, the magic date is April 1st to return and April 2nd for the New Crew..Good luck!!

Sal (NewHolland is were it all started for me, thanks Bretheren!!)

Back