THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
A recent trip to the bargain bin resulted in a packer trimmed Choice Brisket Point. The flat was there as well but picked the point. 16$
Seasoned with Akbukirky Green and Gunpowder Black.
PB Austin XL loaded with Lumberjack Cherry. Opened lid and pushed the go button and when the smoke cleared placed the point and closed lid. A few hours on smoke setting to start. I'm out of pink butcher paper, disposable cutting boards and beer. Pray.

Last edited:
A recent trip to the bargain bin resulted in a packer trimmed Choice Brisket Point. The flat was there as well but picked the point.

Nice find, Adams... The only points I can ever find around these parts are corned. While I do enjoy corned points (after a long soak), it would be nice to not have to deconstruct the whole packer for a change to get the point on it's own.

Looking forward to the seeing the finished product. :pop2:

Point and drippings Should make a decent chili.
Bride took ceremonial first slice wrapped in half a heated tortilla that had been dipped in drippings. She smiled and declared it good.
And that’s as good as it gets at my tent.

Last edited:
Just as I imagined... :clap:

attachment.php

Goodness, that looks excellent!

I was sure Alan Jackson had covered someone else with his recording, but now I know the answer! Great tunes.

Back