In Honor of SmittyJonz 🦍🦍🦍

I didnt know youtube was around for 42 years, you got a link?

Not Youtube. He or a fellow Ozzy or such posted his own bone in brisket cook on BBQ Brethren a cpl years ago........... You really Do need those reading comprehension courses...... :mmph:

Last edited:
I commented on Baby Bacs original post of this video in 2017 - said "Titch downunder" answering the question "anyone ever seen a 26 lb bone in brisket?"

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248131

but Titch comments "like to try but be Hard to find a bone in brisket here" so I'm not sure who did it :confused: - but someone from outside of the USA posted a bone in brisket cook on Here a few years ago....... maybe it was whatshisname over in Germany or somewheres - brisket is not common there and he asked a butcher for a brisket and he got a bone in brisket...........

Last edited:
Not Youtube. He or a fellow Ozzy or such posted his own bone in brisket cook on BBQ Brethren a cpl years ago........... You really Do need those reading comprehension courses...... :mmph:

I need reading comp to know what some dude in Australia cooks? I literally linked a youtube video of a bone in brisket from some clowns like 5 years ago. I am still wating on this down under video on bone in brisket. Please prove that i am late to this party and not YOU.

Holy Fark, you are Dense. I said “a cpl cellars down under posted a boney brisket before”

after rwalters said

A bone in brisket... that's a new one to me.

And you said something about a chubby guy video

You quote me and correct me saying it was T Roy even tho I said nothing about the video.

them cpl fellars Down Under posted a boney brisket before........

Nah, it was some T-Roy Tuber.

Heres the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8WArtrPUk

Then I say “Not at all what I was talking about. Titch or his cousin posted a bone in brisket cook on here, BBQ Brethren.”

You say when was Tich bbq - I say 42 years. You say I didn’t know YouTube was around 42 years.

WTF? I said a cook post on Here , not YouTube.

You say How am I supposed to know what an Australian was cooking years Ago - You Don’t and don’t know what I’m talking about - so you shouldn’t be quoting and correcting me on something you know nothing about.

And Now you say prove it, I’m waiting to see this video.

WTF.? I said Not YouTube, No video, - a cook post on Here a few years Ago.

Last edited:
Holy Fark, you are Dense. I said “a cpl cellars down under posted a boney brisket before”

after rwalters said

And you said something about a chubby guy video

You quote me and correct me saying it was T Roy even tho I said nothing about the video.

Then I say “Not at all what I was talking about. Titch or his cousin posted a bone in brisket cook on here, BBQ Brethren.”

You say when was Tich bbq - I say 42 years. You say I didn’t know YouTube was around 42 years.

WTF? I said a cook post on Here , not YouTube.

You say How am I supposed to know what an Australian was cooking years Ago - You Don’t and don’t know what I’m talking about - so you shouldn’t be quoting and correcting me on something you know nothing about.

And Now you say prove it, I’m waiting to see this video.

WTF.? I said Not YouTube, No video, - a cook post on Here a few years Ago.

I don't know about this twitch gamer you speak of. I am just saying these fat T-Roy and baby back rib youtubers made a video of a bone in brisket like 5 years ago.

I don't know about this twitch gamer you speak of. I am just saying these fat T-Roy and baby back rib youtubers made a video of a bone in brisket like 5 years ago.

Right. And I commented (not to you or about that video) that Titch (or somebody) posted a bone in brisket cook (on here a few years ago) that rwalters or 16adams or others may remember. Two different things. :thumb:

Last edited:
My experience with pellet cooker. The PC is really good at what it does, conveniently clean smokes meat. It's not overpowering, it's never bitter or old soot tasting. It's just a nice polite clean somewhat light smoke. To me that's a good thing. I have a few cookers to go the bold smoke route. I'm sure you've read the tips and tricks plus accessories to garner heavier smoke. Basic to me. My startup is a smoke setting. It's on the dial, smoke. If I plan my cook right I leave the meat cooking on smoke.a couple hours before moving up to 240-275°.

I don't own a smoke tube, I don't use a chip tray, I don't use a can with charcoal and chunks. If I want to get bolder smoke, I'll just use a different cooker. Honestly though while gadgets are nice I've not seen the need for those bolder smoke type hacks. If I'm using the pellet it's because it's the results I want balanced by the effort I want to extend.

Just an observation but if I mind my fire management and meat placement on my offset it's probably the closest to my pellet with results, with minimal effort.

Yesterday and two phone calls today family was still bragging on my brisket. SPL+21 day dry aged+professional trim made me look good. But all I did was plug it in and push the on button.

Back