THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
With the intention of creating a slightly larger and thicker pizza, I increased the amount of dough(using our favorite grocery store pizza dough, Primo Taglio) by about 30% to see what would happen.

I did this by taking 4 doughballs, and divided one into 3 equal section then lightly kneaded each of the 3 small sections into the other 3 doughballs. Pizza was topped with homemade sauce, provolone triangles, part skim mozz, and pepperoni, of course. The pizza when topped was 15-ish inches in diameter.

I only snapped a few pics, but the result was successful and most satisfying. The pizza was cooked on the Blackstone pizza oven at 700-725 degrees for about 4 minutes.

The outer edges had lots of bubbles rising as the pie cooked!

Just out of the Blackstone:

IMG_6374B_zpsfk9hlpzq.jpg

Sliced:

IMG_6375B_zpsqw1ohwp8.jpg

Close up:

IMG_6376B_zps5m88jzso.jpg

Thanks for looking!

That looks fantastic Moose! I'd have trouble not picking all those pepperoni off of the pizza before digging into the pie

Nice pies Moose. I like the Primo Taglio vey much thanks to your recomendation. Does the dough tend to loose elasticity or get tough when you kneed in the additional ?

That looks AMAZING!!!

I can’t imagine how good that smells!!!

Oh, man....

I've got dinner on the stove, but now you've me with a hankering for pepperoni pizza (for some strange reason)!

Killer pie, Moose!

Back