THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Made tons of these early in my culinary career . It basic but ummm good.... Mrs Ash bought a slicer for me (Without my knowledge) :icon_pissed It's pretty good slicing for what we will use it for... I am sure there are some members that can kick these up!!!! I challenge you? No prize though... They key is fresh Parmesan Cheese..... Toasted on first with melted butter applied side then turned before second toasting with cheese. There really good hot or room temp... If you have a broiler you can make a ton of these fast....... Enjoy... Oh I need a name for these too..... Help?

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

Cheese Bagels, Cheesy Rounds, parmesan bagel rounds, Ash-holes

LOL...whatever you decide to name them, they look mighty tasty!

I have to say Ash-Holes is one of the funniest things I have read on this board. You people crack me up.........
:biggrin:

I can't believe that you guys are all longing after Ashmont's Ash holes! (How many does he have, anyway?) :-D

It does have a ring to it. Let's try it out...

Potential Bash Byte:

Bash Goer: "Hey Ashmont... Your ash holes are stale"
Ashmont: "Let me cut you a new ash hole!"

:-D

Sure I have enough time trying to convince unlearned people to try fatties, armadillo eggs and moink balls. Now I'm going to be inviting people over to try my ash holes. (wonder how that will go over with my pastor?:confused:)

Sure I have enough time trying to convince unlearned people to try fatties, armadillo eggs and moink balls. Now I'm going to be inviting people over to try my ash holes. (wonder how that will go over with my pastor?:confused:)

You might want to consider a Alias name..... Something with wafer in the name G-rated... There is not any certification for this soo feel free... Yes they are awesome....

Back