THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actually I tried a smoked version of Scotch Eggs. I molded fattied around boiled eggs and instead fo frying, I smoked them. Try it. They came out good.

Scotch Eggs and Glazed Ham

Here are some finished pics of the fatties scotch eggs and ham.

Brian...
I just scored and smoked the ham until the internal reached 135. When it hit about 120, I started drizzling the Dr. Chicken Glazing sauce on it. When I slice it, I will probably make more sauce and drizzle it all over the slices.

Attachments

Neil -- Damn. I just opened this post right after I ordered Japanese food for lunch. There's no way that Chicken Katsu's gonna satisfy the cravings you just gave me!

OK... I looked at the first pics while eating oatmeal for breakfast, and my oatmeal seemed horribly inadequate. Now I see the second set of pics girht before lunch! I'm hungry!

The turkey was awesome! Best turkey sandwich I had in a long time. Bread mayo and Turkey. Nothing else. Perfect.

Back