**A couple little cooks worth of PRON!!**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
My friend celebrated his 52nd birthday and I hauled some cookers and meats over to their cabin last weekend. Friday night we had @ 30 people for pulled pork and brisket sandwiches.

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1181_1.jpg

Saturday night I cooked up 50 ABT's, 22 Armadillo Eggs, 7 Tri-Tip roasts and 5 Alaskan King Salmon fillets. We had @ 50 people with a ton of potluck sides. I was jumpin' and didn't get a lot of pics, but we sure had a blast!

IMG_1180_1.jpg

IMG_1186_1.jpg

IMG_1189_1.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

Tuesday-Grillday!

Mojo marinated chicken thigh trimmings with Flat Iron steak and a David Klose beef rub.

IMG_1191.jpg

Thursday-
My son's 22nd birthday request was for pulled pork and more Tri-Tip!!

IMG_1192.jpg

Three roasts on the Cajun Bandit dusted up with my special Award Seeking Santa Maria rub. Smoked indirect with a Kingsford/RO lump mix and Almond and Oak for smoke.

IMG_1195.jpg

Two more cooked on the Big Green Egg indirect/platesetter legs up over Lazarri Mesquite lump, one with Pappy's Seasoning and the other with Bovine Bold with oak wine barrell chunks for smoke.

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

Pulled and rested then quick seared

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

Little plate for the cook!
IMG_1203.jpg

Enjoy!

Looks like you got your game face on!
I'll probably look like that next week when I'm rolling 100 MOINKS! for my Moms!
Great job Swamp!

Last edited:
I like both the two beautiful red kettles in the first photo and the neat looking extra rack on your WSM in the second. Where did you get the rack from?

Dave

hey, is that a cajun bandit(i think) in the picture with the 2 eggs, been thinking about getting one for my performer, but think i would need a step ladder to load it.

All looks insane! Nice work. If you have all those cookers you gotta use 'em.

Would love to know more about how you prepared and cooked the tri-tip you did indirect and then quick seared. As long as it's not giving away any secrets.

Nice arrangement of cookers, and some great looking food.:cool:

Cabin? That's a cabin?

It all looks great! Nice job for all the friends and family.

Man everything looks GREAT! If thats his cabin whats his house look like

Very Very Nice That is quite a collection of smokers I wanted to jump all over the salmon

Looks like you had a great week with a ton of fun.:-D The double egg table looks like a nice setup.

Paul

Awesome job bro...sorry I couldn't stop by for Bennett's birthday bash...looks like I missed a feast! :p

Cooks were defiantly worth of PRON!

Tri-Tip look great what temp and seasoning did you use?

Last edited:
Back