**Givin' the Eggs a workout!** Pron Heavy!

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I've kinda been neglecting the Eggs lately-so Sunday it was Go Meat Day!

First off was a 9lb CAB Brisket flat, mustard slather and Texas BBQ Brisket Rub.

IMG_1380.jpg

This was a Hot n' Fast cook, Lazarri Mesquite Lump with Almond wood for smoke. Guru'd 350* until it hit 160* internal then foiled and kicked up to 370* until it hit 200-205* then into the cooler for 4 hours.

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

Nice little smoke ring, love the flavor! Sliced for leftovers during the week.

While the Brisky was cookin' I fired up the other Egg with Royal Oak lump, used some Orange wood for smoke and grilled up some Jerk seasoned wings.

IMG_1388.jpg

Raised grate-I gotta get a couple Woo Rings!

IMG_1390.jpg

These just disappeared!

Next up were some marinated thigh trimmings on skewers, sort of a clean out the spice rack melange of rugs on these babies!

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

OK-So the Brisket is in the cooler, I have a couple of these Ranchers Reserve "Cordelico Sirloins" that we won at the Alki Beach comp, that I Foodsaver Marinated with Lawrys Baja Chipotle. Tossed them on the Lazarri Egg and grilled them to use in Enchiladas this week!

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

These were OK- But I don't think I'd ever buy this cut though. They will make some tasty Enchilada fillings!

======================================================

Now, if that wasn't enough- I actually have my Sunday dinner to cook!

Alaskan King Salmon filet, Cedar Planked with Dizzy Pig Raging River with some Alder chips for a little smoke.

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

Go Meat!

I am so hungry right now - but even if I were full, that would look great! All of it looks delicious!

Nice foods!
I'll take my skewers with some sateh sauce and a slice of french bread!

Uhhh, wow!

That's a days work there at least! Nice job, everything looks delicious.

Um... we can't get salmon like that around these parts. Wish we did.

Dang Brian, get off yer lazy butt and cook something why don't ya???? :biggrin::wink:

Nice looking cooks! All of them.

That steak cut looks like they are trying to market it as a flat iron substitute. Thanks for the heads up about it.

That is some heavy duty cooking there man.:shock: Very Nice!!:eusa_clap

Dang Brian, get off yer lazy butt and cook something why don't ya???? :biggrin::wink:

Nice looking cooks! All of them.

That steak cut looks like they are trying to market it as a flat iron substitute. Thanks for the heads up about it.

The weather has been pretty crappy the last week so I crammed as much cooking in as I could.

Looks great, you woke the eggs up nice.

Back