Party for 220 for 2 days.

O

Oinky

The customer would like Brisket, Ribs and Pulled pork. Cole Slaw, Potato Salad and Baked Beans. This includes serving and supplying all utensils. So it would be 220 poeple each day. Towing my trailer to there site. 100 miles each way. I was thinking about $20 dollars per person. Does this sound rite. I'm not sure how long they want me to serve each day. Any input would be helpful. Thanks

You're gonna want to go much higher than that. The minimum I would do it for is $30/person and probably more. That is going to be an absolute ton of work, how many workers do you have? Do you have enough hot and cold food holding equipment and service ware? You probably should rent (or invest in!) steam tables if you don't have any. What facilities do they have? Do you have access to hot and cold running water, sinks, 110V, restrooms, etc. Every one of those they don't have means more headaches for you. Start adding up how much all the food, equipment, fuel (including propane, charcoal and wood) and labor is going to cost and I don't think you're making much profit at $20. You deserve to make a fair profit for the amount of work and logistics you will be doing to pull this off, don't sell yourself short.

$20 per person per day sounds about right. That's bout 36-40 hours of onsite work plus all the work geting stuff before it starts. You really shouldn't be using coolers dor cold holding so do you have Commercial grade fridges for keeping food cold? And all the other questions asked above.

$9 grand for this job and I already have the equipment.

So was that 220x$20 or 440x$20? If the latter, then yes you're right on. I assumed it was the former, sorry.

I think you are way too low at $20pp considering the 100 mile distance. If you want to keep the $20pp I would add .55 per mile and a $250 set up and delivery charge.

32 per person. is the number in this area. If you cannot handle this party yourself equipment wise, PM me, I am not too far from you and have more than enough stuff. Are you insured with all the proper certifications for this? 100 miles is not too far for a job to add mileage. It will cost you 100 in fuel tops and it parts of your job. My theory is either you cover that turf or you don't.

Back